- Liam, Maddy, and Sal are saved by Foster.
- A "seeker" almost attacks them.
- Foster explains what the time rider are and what they do.
- They arrive one day before 9-11.
- Foster explains time travel history, and where they will be stationed.
- Foster shows them their field office.
- Liam, Maddy, and Sal meet their new "colleague".
- Sal finds a journal
- Sal job is as an "observer".
- Maddy's job is an analyst/strategist.
- Kramer made it back in time to Germany April 15th 1941.
- Bob has been given a name.
- Foster starts the training.
- Foster, Bob, and Liam alter time
- Liam's job is the operative.
- Bob's job is the supportive unit.
- They "graduate" from their training.
- Kramer meets Hitler.
- Kramer changes history so that Hitler won WWII/became the leader of America.
- Liam and Bob travel time without Foster.
- Liam and Bob land in the middle of a war at the white house.
- Liam and bob find where the problem occured
- Foster misjudges a trasmitter on the timetravel and accidentally allows a nazi soldier back
- Liam and foster miss the time traveling gate.
- Liam finds out the date that they have to go back in time to fix the future. (April 15th,1941)
- Liam is put in a prison camp
- Foster, Maddy, and Sal get the power running
- Liam is saved during an uprising by Bob
- Liam meets Bob's followers
- Bob receives a message from the field office
- Kramer has Karl killed
- Bob and Liam can't make it through the window because there is not enough power
- Maddy and Liam figure out a way to communicate through the museum